Wednesday, October 06, 2010

A feedback on Bangarang

Dear Ms. Maxine Alexander,
I want to thank you for your invitation to attend the event, on Saturday September 25, 2k10, @ Medgar Evers College Campus, Brooklyn NY. It was an experience that I never envision or expected. The portion of the event that I attended, gave me a greater appreciation for the Drums and its purpose, to our spirituality and cultural heritage.

The material presented by the panel of speakers were extraordinary to some one like me.  It was full of purpose, with great spiritual knowledge and cultural understanding of the Drums. You did a Great Job putting the program together and bringing it to the community. Take care and be bless, until our next correspondence.


Best Regards,
Hon. David Forde
President, CEO/Founder of the International Society of United Caribbean Nationals, USA, Org. (ISUCAN)

No comments: