Saturday, July 18, 2009

Its been awhile since I came to visit. I am here today. During the time I was away I was busy thinking and doing. In any event, I've been wanting to do a few woman get-together for the longest and on Friday, July 31, 2009 I'll be having a Karaoke Night.

I am hoping for a evening loaded with fun and bookend with LAUGHTER. Every day we get up and do what we do... very little time set aside to just absorb simple pleasure. After looking in the mirror and looking at a near 50 years old woman staring back at me I knew what to do.

How many times do I have to get news of someone's death or illness; a friend or colleague experiencing major challenges before I take action. Lets share some happy news.. last night I/we____. This weekend I/we ___________. Fill in the blank

After this event I'll be planning an "Alias Night" followed by "A Crazy Hat Afternoon" We got to make time to LAUGH OUT LOUD.

No comments: